What´s up?

April 14, 2008
Well, I know it´s been ages since the last time I made a post on this blog... But I´ve been waiting for something interesting worth writting...

So here is a small recap of what is been going on...

1. I finished my math summary for the GMAT, I hope that in a few weeks I can scan it since it is all hand written, but it will take a long while, since is a long summary, aproximately, 70 pages or more...

2. In January, I decided not to take the GMAT again, since I had not much time between studying time and preparation for applications, so I decided to apply to 3 universities that seemed very good and didn´t asked for this test.

3. I decided to apply to 3 universities: 1 in Switzerland, with a master in finance, 1 in England with a master in financial economics and 1 in Belgium with a master in financial economics as well.

4. I managed to complete and translate all the papers that the universities asked for... I don´t know why exactly it is so horrible the amount of papers that we need to get together in Colombia in order to study outside our country.

5. I took the IELTS (this test is not as nice as the TOEFL, I liked the TOEFL better). I took this test, because one of the universities that I wanted to apply asked for it. I got a good grade.

6. I sent all the documentation to the 3 universities. It was tons of work, and very expensive, and I have to tell, that I really admire all the people who have the guts to fill and complete an application request and all the essays and stuff.

7. I am waiting for the feedback from this universities... I hope one of them can accept me. One of them, the one in Switzerland, already said no to my application, and they were extremely rude.

8. I am trying to keep a positive mind, but I am also considering B plans... As soon as I have more news, I will keep you guys updated!

Thanks for all the support and nice words... I try to keep a nice attitude, since it is so important.
 
posted by Catalina at 4/14/2008, |

6 Comments:

  At 8/11/2008 9:09 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hola Catalina, me llamo Efren y soy de El Salvador....queria ver si me podias contactar a vespal69@yahoo.com porque me gustaria saber si me pudieras mandar algunos archivos con preguntas de practica en la parte verbal para el GMAT...

Mucha suerte y gracias de antemano

Efren
Thanks for appreciating. Really means and inspires a lot to hear from you guys.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work..Believe me, This is very helpful for me.
Informatica Training in Chennai
iOS Training in Chennai
J2EE Training in Chennai
Nice post the IELTS Listening and Reading components education is used to further his education beyond the undergraduate students easy to know how to get a mark.
SEO Company in Chennai
Great articles, first of all Thanks for writing such lovely Post! Earlier I thought that posts are the only most important thing on any blog. But here at Shoutmeloud I found how important other elements are for your blog.Keep update more posts..
Online 3d printing
3D printing in Coimbatore
3D printing service in Coimbatore
3D printing in Chennai


You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
Thanks you for sharing!
Best Ice Fishing Gloves Best Ice Fishing Gloves Best Ice Fishing Gloves
WallFlowereds AnF

Whatever we gathered information from the blogs, we should implement that in practically then only we can understand that exact thing clearly, but it’s no need to do it, because you have explained the concepts very well. It was crystal clear, keep sharing..

j2ee training
java advanced tutorials